Wishing all a very Happy New Year. Hope 2014 is treating you all good.
Its been a while I posted here. 2013 was roller-coaster year. We have a new addition to our family, yeas we are blessed with baby boy. We named him Abhiram(Ab-He-Ram). This is primary reason I couldn't post any on my blog. But I promise my readers I shall not disappoint them this year.
This morning I got a message from Pranathi, my friends sister on Facebook page. Her message inspired me to start blog again. So I dedicate my first recipe of this year to Pranathi.
3-4 pounds red potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoon ground cumin
2 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
salt to taste
Preheat the oven to 350F
1. Cut potatoes into bite-size chunks and cook in the microwave for about 10 minutes, or until tender
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl,
3. Add oil , all spices and potatoes together and mix well
4. Place the potatoes in flat baking tray. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently until most of potatoes are browned
5. Once you feel done, change the oven setting to broil and cook for other 10 minutes. This will make your potatoes crispy
6. Sprinkle chopped cilantroand serve hot